Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mvp this is who I be. Nyc this is what u see. The king of rap. Them other suckers be crap. They aint all that. I’m that ill cat. Ttc the best. I leave them impressed. S logo on my chest. The skills I attest. There causing me stress. Theres too much pressure building up. But im not givin in. im not givin up. No matter how tough. You stole my trust. We need to discuss. How did I ever become so great. Why do all of you hate. Just anticipate appeciate.im changing the game. I got the skills to shine. Say my name. Am I out of line? I can’t help it be looking so fly. I’m gun shy. I’m your guy. Poster boy for good looks. I’m looking so fine. I’m coppin my shine. So step back.im falling off track. You’re messing up my flow. So here we go. You’re too slow. Stutter stutter you’re retarded so stupid no brains. Temper temper. I know you mad. Just be glad. Chillz is here to stay. You better move away. Up the tempo. Tryin to cop my shine. I don’t need no bling. I don’t need no ice. I’m just that nice. Sick what a trick. I stole your chick. he aint coppin my shine. It’s my time. The Celtic c’s white 23’s mj jerseys. Step back. Take a stand. One-man mission. Killer ambition. Throwback hat. Throwback cat. That’s where I be at. Phenomenon, allstar. My fame my game ready to take aim. Here we go. This be my show. Cant stop me yo.up the tempo.im that mvp.who I be.ttc rocking the party. Old school fearri old school Atari. Throwing up alleys to amare. Yeah im all that.im that cat. I’m on the rise. So surprise. Open up your eyes. I’m on fire.im fulfilling my desire. You aint coppin my shine. I can’t help it. I’m just so fine. It’s my time forever still forever frozen cold blistering ice be that nice just getting my shine on. Just be rocking my shine on.

No comments: